Wednesday, June 25, 2008

All About Books.


randomness...feed your mind and your blog

1. Who are your favorite authors? Avid Nicholas Sparks reader here.

2. What are your favorite books? The Rescue, A Walk in the Park, The Wedding, The Notebook..all by Nicholas Sparks. What To Expect When You're Expecting and What To Expect on the First Year.

3. What kind of books do you tend to read? Sci-fi, Romance, Mystery...etc...?
Romance and Baby Books.

4. Do you prefer to borrow books from the library or buy them? Buy them.

5. Do you prefer hardcover or paperback? Paperbacks.

6. What was the last book you read? What are you reading now? I haven't read a paperback in a while since I'm quite busy attending to my baby's needs. The last story book is Peter Pan which I read to my son last night. My current read is What To Expect on the First Year.

7. Do you read everyday? Not regularly.

8. On average how many books do you read per year? Hmm, just about 3-5 probably. I'm not a bookworm really.

9. Do you belong to any book clubs? No.

10. Recommend a good book. The most striking Nicholas Sparks book for me is The Rescue.

This meme reminded me to check out new novels by Sparks from the wide array of Amazon books. I think there's a newly released one and I have to grab it for my collection.

No comments: