Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Bunch of Answers {1}

Snagging this series of q’s from Alpha. This is a set of 150 questions, starting of with the last 15.

136. How are you feeling right now?
Still sleepy at 5 PM.

137. Have you ever written anything on your skin?
Yes.

138. If so what?
Doodles and drawing when I was still little.

139. Which website do you frequent most often?
My blogs: Swept Away., The Scrapaholic Me. and this blog. I also frequent Amazon lately to window shop tech gadgets such as MP3 players.

140. What color is most of your clothes?
Mostly white, blue and black.

141. Do you own any plants?
No. But our helper tends a few.

142. Are things as bad as they seem?
I don't think so.

143. Describe the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you.
Asher's looks on me acknowledging that I'm his Mom.

144. Have you ever looked directly at the sun?
No.

145. Have you ever made a pin hole camera to watch the eclipse?
No.

146. What’s your favorite cereal?
Kellog's.

147. Who do you miss?
My hubby who's at work.

148. Name something you just cannot forget, no matter how hard you try.
My childhood memory of my family breaking apart.

149. Describe the worst fight you’ve ever been in whether physical or verbal.
Those petty fights I had with my elder sisters during our childhood years. There were hits and pulling of hair bouts.

150. Say something else about yourself you’ve never told anyone before.
I'm not as serious as you think. I also have my wacky side.

No comments: