Friday, June 13, 2008

Insurance Talks.

Do you have a life insurance? I do. I got it since the first year I started working. I was actually clueless then what the term life insurance means but thanks to my very kind and fatherly agent (who later became a ninong on our wedding) and he explained to me well all the things I need to know especially the importance of having one early. I think I'm almost half way through paying my 12-year premium plan. I have started accumulating and earning dividends as well. I'm talking about my insurance because I've just paid my semi-annual dues.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree, life insurance is something that everyone needs to think of. It’s as important as having health or auto insurance. I recently signed up for a globe term life insurance policy. They have pretty reasonable rates for someone my age (25)and the coverage seems good. I recommend taking a look at what they have to offer, as they're pretty reasonable.