Saturday, June 14, 2008

Nosey Questions.

Snagged this from Chikai. Thanks Utah Girl!

1. What is your favorite day of the week? Everyday because I get to be with my son na 24/7..hehe!
2. How do you usually wear your hair? Pretty long that's why I have to tie it.
3. What is your favorite item of clothing? lingerie..just kidding. Seriously, I'm more comfortable in a baby tee.
4. Where would your dream vacation be? Maldives.
5. Who is your favorite author? book? All Nicholas Sparks books.
6. How often do you log on? Always.
7. What is one of your favorite internet sites to visit? Swept Away, The Scrapaholic Me..niyahaha plugging!
8. Coke or Pepsi? Coke.
9. Do you prefer healthy snacks or junk food? Healthy. I have to coz I'm breastfeeding.
10. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning Person.

No comments: