Friday, June 06, 2008

Desperate Measures Against Boredom

I snagged this from Litzie.

Done this tag: 1. ” My Wonderful Life “ 2. Me and Mine 3. Creative In Me 4. Little Peanut 5. Pea in a Pod 6. Sugar Magnolias 7. All Things Me 8. Because Life Is Fun 9. My BIG Picture 10. The Scrapaholic Me 11. Swept Away 12. Love. Happiness. Us.


1. Would you forgive your best friend for sleeping with your husband/wife? No way.
2. Where were you last week? At work and at home took care of the little boy, blogged, read emails, reviewed a free mortgage loan, etc.
3. Have you ever seen a live bat? Yeah.
4. Do you like Big Macs? I love it!
5. Are you single? Married.
6. Do you like the color orange? Yes but prefers blue and yellow over it.
7. Do you find it in your heart to forgive? We all have to.
8. Would you rather not eat or not sleep? Neither. I love both and can't live a day without doing them.
9. Have you ever seen a real redneck? Have to research first what that means.
10. Do you like tattoos and piercings? they're just okay.
11. Where was the last place you got your hair cut? I can't recall.
13. Do you care if people talk smack about you? Honestly yes. I tend to become sensitive of such things but I try to overcome it though.
14. How long do you use the phone daily? A lot when I was at work. At home, I rarely use it.
15. Do you like snakes? I'm afraid of snakes.

Feel free to snag this.

No comments: