Friday, December 05, 2008

Alone Time.

1. Do you ever get a ‘break’ from people (Say your S.O. goes on a personal vacation or something)? If you do, do you like the time alone? Why/why not?
+ So far, since the time I gave birth and decided to become a Stay at home mom, the only "break" or I consider my "me" time is when I'm online while the little one sleeps or if he's with his nanny. Of course, I'm just a human who gets tired from strenuous activities so "me" time such as this is just normal, in fact, recommended.

2. Do you think being alone is a bad thing? Why/why not?
+ No, of course. Everyone needs space and some time to be alone and reflect or meditate about her/his life. This works as a therapy for some to relieve themselves and drive away stress.

3. Everyone gets lonely sometimes. How do you cope with being lonely? What do you do to make that feeling go away?
+ I think of happy thoughts.

Thanks, Donna.

No comments: