Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Honeymoon Beach Getaway.

While we celebrate today our 3rd wedding anniversary, I'm sure it's notable too for my sister as it's exactly one month to go before their wedding. They're both scheduled to arrive from Qatar in two weeks time to prepare for the last leg of their preparations. I think they're almost done except for the nitty-gritty details like drafting of misalettes, distribution of invites and preparation of their souvenirs and silver tokens. Most of their major concerns are now addressed and I've even overheard that their honeymoon is all set. I'm not sure but I think they'll be having an all inclusive vacation packages in one of the Caribbean top notch resorts in Riviera Maya. I tried googling about it and came to know that they have the finest white sand beaches..and I'm so envious. How I wish the husband and I can go on a second honeymoon in such a lovely vacation paradise. But since we already have our little Asher, we might bring him in tow. I read that Azul Beach Resort is a family-friendly one with all its amenities like strollers, cribs, baby milk heaters, beach games, coloring books, refrigerators for milk and medicines, and even kid-sized bathrobes all intended for the little beach buffs. Well let's see where this dream vacation take us.

No comments: