Friday, December 05, 2008

Standby.

:Sigh: We don't have Nikky yet with us. According to the shop, they don't have news yet as to when they'll be restocked with D60 but I was told to constantly communicate with them. I just hope to have him/her (not sure yet if it's a he or she..LOL) before the big events this month. We'll be celebrating our anniversary in two weeks time so it would be best if we have it by that time. Or else, I won't have anything to give the husband (and so is he). So I guess, I better look for a standby gift, just in case. I'm looking at a fashion jewelry sets site now and do you think the husband will love this diamond dad ring?

Love that bling-bling effect, don't you? This by the ways is a craft of Holsted Jewelers..check out their high quality diamond rings..they're a bargain.

No comments: