Thursday, December 04, 2008

The Pursuit to Masterals.

I had a conversation with a college friend of mine the other day and we got the chance to catch up with the recent happenings of our busy life. She's now on her last semester of her masteral studies in business administration and is currently working on her major thesis that will either make or break her pursuit for that much coveted graduate degree. Knowing her diligence and persistence, I know she'd make it with flying colors and honors even. In fact, I won't be surprised to know in the years to come if the next thing she's working on is a dissertation for a doctorate degree. At one point, I felt envious of the dedication she has for continuing a higher education which makes me interested and consider to pursue a MBA for myself. I know being a Stay-at-Home Mom isn't a hindrance since I can study and obtain an online degree from trusted universities worldwide through online education. Take Capella University for example, this university has 109 graduate and undergraduate specializations and 15 certificate programs serving 23,400 students from all 50 states and 45 other countries. They are a provider of exceptional academic excellence with a state-approved specialization in reading and literacy. Learn more about them through the podcast on their site.

Well, someday..somehow I know I would be able to realize this goal.


This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.

No comments: