Sunday, November 30, 2008

Our Common Christmas Gift.

Gifts for nephews, nieces and godchildren - check
Gifts for close friends - check
Gifts for my siblings - check
Gifts for my in-laws - check
Gifts for Asher - check
Gift for the husband - hmmm...pending.

Before you think that I'm disregarding my husband, we have agreed that we will buy a DSLR for ourselves this Christmas. This is one of our common gadget whims for the longest time and so instead of giving each other separate gifts, we'll pool our savings and splurge on this. We're eyeing a Nikon D60 and the husband says we might include this in our itinerary tomorrow after his annual physical check up. I can't wait to get hold of our own Nikky soon. By the way, I don't know if it's a sort of premonition or something, look what I found from Chikai's blog...a buzz about Nikond90.org's free Nikon Strap. I think it's one of those promotional items for their Nikon D90 but this strap is okay for all Nikon models. Since there's no catch or anything and they ship worldwide, I signed up so that when Nikky is here, she has a ready strap.

1 comment:

Lael Trent said...

Great idea, I’m a gadget freak too and that’s why I ordered myself the ipod touch from www.ipodyourlife.co.in/make_it.aspx, ah, I’d dizzy with delight 