Sunday, November 02, 2008

All About Blogging.

randomness…feed your mind and your blog

1. When did you start blogging?
March 2005. I started with this particular blog as my wedding online journal.

2. How often do you blog? How many times per week, per day?
I blog everyday.

3. How many blogs do you have?
I currently author 4 blogs all in all.

4. How many blogs do you visit daily? What type of blogs do you tend to visit? Do you always leave comments?
With my tight online time, I don't get to bloghop as much as I want to but I'm always keep updated because my favorite blogs are all listed in my Bloglines. I leave comments when I want to.

5. What is it about blogging that you enjoy the most? What is it that you don’t like about blogging?
I enjoy blogging because this is my social life now since I turned a SAHM. I met new friends. Also, this has been an income resource so what's not to like or love about it. I earn dollars in the comfort of our home while I get to personally take care of my son.

6. What do you usually blog about?
Sometimes I do reviews about anything like auto insurance quotes. But most often it's all about my son.

No comments: