Saturday, November 22, 2008

Saturday 9.

Saturday 9: Dreaming of You

1. What did you dream about last night?
It was an unpleasant one. I dreamed of a blogger friend's baby daughter getting sick. :(

2. Do you often have nightmares?
Not that often. But I notice, I do have them everytime I forget to pray before I doze off.

3. Do you have any special talents?
Eating tons of foods without gaining extra weight. :wink:

4. Who is the most talent person that you know?
A friend of mine who dances, acts and sings well.

5. What did you watch on TV last?
A local TV drama series.

6. Is there a new TV show that you would recommend?
hmm..perhaps, Pinoy Fear Factor.

7. Who was the last person you phoned and why?
I think it was my sister asking when will we have our gown fitting for my sister's wedding.

8. Who was the last person who phoned you and why?
The husband. Informing me he's on his way home.

9. What was the last snail mail letter that you received?
My Globe Handyphone bill. Arghh..bills. bills. bills.

No comments: