Sunday, November 23, 2008

Teary-eyed on a Wedding.

Speaking of weddings, I attended a friend's wedding yesterday and guess what? I'm such a sucker and get so emotional and affected every time I witness a bridal march. Hmm, I'm very sure that I'm not PMS-ing so the hormones aren't to be blamed but I got so teary eyed when my kumare, Ena, walked down the aisle as the bridal hymn "Ikaw" romantically plays on the background. Perhaps, I could just relate how overwhelming a bride can feel because I was a former bride myself. Seeing the man you love the most waiting by the altar, all the eyes of the crowd are on you marveling how dashing you are in your bridal gown, and your family teary-eyed because of the thought that they're seemingly "giving" you away and how proud they are of you...all those thoughts rummaging into your mind can really make you overwhelmed and the feeling's just so nice and heartwarming. I always tell hubby that by hook or by crook, I'll definitely go through that feeling and I'll walk down the aisle again as we renew our vows on our 25th and 50th wedding anniversary come 2030 and 2055.

No comments: