Sunday, November 30, 2008

December is Almost Here!

Today's the last day of November and as always, I'm mesmerized how time surely flies so fast. The year end is fastly approaching and I feel like there is still much of my plans that I haven't accomplished yet. And with December being a busy month, all the more that I'm near panicking. The holiday shopping is almost done though since we started it early this month. Then I also need to prepare for the weddings I'll be attending on December and on January..which reminds me I am yet to buy a formal footwear to go along with my gown for my sister's wedding. I am inclined to buy similar to this Manolo Blahnik Marith style in my fave shoe shop. Looks good, eh?


Then of course I also need to prepare for the two out of town getaways the whole family will be having before and after Christmas. Arrggh, December will surely be one busy but fun and exciting month..can't wait.

No comments: