Sunday, November 23, 2008

Just 2 Months Away.

...and it'll be my eldest sister church wedding already.

As she is currently working and domiciled in Qatar, preparing overseas for her wedding is quite a taxing task. It's a good thing that she and her husband (they were already civilly wed two years ago), contracted the services of a full time coordinator that can arrange and organize the logistics of their preparations for them. Being the first to marry among us siblings, I would have helped her more comprehensively in her wedding preparations but with the birth of my son this year, it was just impossible to do the whole leg work for her. But nevertheless, of course, I tried to extend my help, thoughts and suggestions whenever she asks. I'm also going to be her Matron of Honor and so come wedding day, I'll be her "on the day achay". This reminds me that we haven't fitted my entourage gown yet. Their coordinator has texted that it's available for fitting anytime. Hopefully, within the week I could finally fit it.

My sister will be arriving on the last week of December to oversee the last leg of her preparations. I'm so excited that another wedding will be celebrated in the family. I love weddings and it's evident when I prepared too for my own wedding three years ago. This blog has been a witness how OC and hands on I was with the preparations. This will definitely make me walk down the memory lane of my own wedding. Can't wait!

No comments: