Sunday, November 02, 2008

Weirdness.

Got this from Yen..thanks girl!

1.) As an adult, do you do anything for Halloween or is it jut another day?
* It was our first Halloween that we did something because of Asher. We attended last Thursday a Trick or Treat activity at hubby's workplace and we had a blast.

2.) Do you ever dress up for Halloween? What will be your costume this year?
* Of course, it was only Asher who wore a costume last Thursday but it could be fun also if I wore a witch hat of some sort in the spirit of the Halloween.

3.) Have you started Christmas shopping yet? When do you usually begin?
* Yes, I have. I started shopping last month.

4.) Do you look people in the eye when talking? Does it bother you when people don’t make eye contact during conversation?
* Yes, I do look people in the eye especially if it's a serious discussion. You would know if someone is lying or not through his eyes.

5.) What excuse do you usually use when you want to take a day off work for no real reason?
* Sick.

6.) How often, on average, do you find yourself thinking about sex per day?
* Haha..it's only the husband who must know this.

7.) What company makes your favorite brand of shoes? What makes them your favorite?
* I'm not a shoe fetish really so there's no particular brand that I prefer. As long as the footwear is comfy and fits my taste and style then I'm fine with it.

8.) Do you ever save alcohol bottles once they are empty?
* Nope. I don't even drink alcohol.

9.) Do you enjoy musicals?
* If it's old-fashioned musicals, I don't.

No comments: