Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Sunday.

How's your Sunday noon everyone? Mine's just perfect. Me and my boys have just recharged through a relaxing afternoon nap. We just also had a hot and freshly cooked bibingka for merienda to our tummy's delight. Even though I have a few pending online works to do, I'm taking it easy and enjoying this long weekend. Tomorrow's a non-working holiday so it'll be another day of relaxing and chilling. We'll accompany the husband to the clinic for their company's annual physical examination then we'll go malling afterwards. I'm instructing hubby to take this chance to have his eye checked by the doctor. He's been complaining recently of frequent headaches, perhaps due to eye strain or something since he's been working in front of the computer longer these weeks. He might need to wear his eyeglasses again just like he used to before during his high school days. But I hope it's nothing serious. For all we know, he just needs to relax and prevent himself from getting too stressed from work.

No comments: