Wednesday, November 26, 2008

oDesk-ing.

Just when I needed tons of bucks to fund my christmas shopping and holiday expenditures, online works become scarce suddenly. When I say scarce, they're totally went down the drain that I don't have any to work on for the past few days. And this made to find some other ways to earn and work from home so I can contribute to our savings. I've heard a lot of times about oDesk before and how lucrative it is provided you're armed with the right skills and know how..and so the scarce opps made me sign up with them just this noon for a data entry and blog writing positions. It's entirely a different home-based online job, a tad similar to my current job but I'm still finding my way through the initial "just signed up" process so I don't have much to say about my experience yet. It's kinda overwhelming actually, but let's see where this will lead me.

No comments: