Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Continuous Advancement.

I was dusting my mini bookshelf yesterday when I unearthed my college books. One of them is my ever favorite Programming book that is still very alive at the moment. Alive meaning after several years I graduated, it hasn't been disposed still. Whenever I redesign my blog, I make it as a reference as it contains the basic HTML guide. Of course, there have been a lot of advancement and development in the programming world today that it could be outdated but I know the basics don't go passe. For the more advanced terminologies, Mr Google has the answer. Like for this terminology "data integration software" that I read somewhere, it brought me to the Syncsort Incorporated's site. From there, I learned that it's a high-performance software for data management and data protection for various environments like UNIX, Linux and Windows. It speeds up various processes like data warehouse processing, improve database loads, improve query performance and back up and protect data in distributed environments. I surely do not understand most of the complicated terms and that's what the web is all about. It continuously advances.

No comments: