Friday, February 27, 2009

Dreaming of a Beach Vacation.

Have you seen my facebook wall message? Well, it says "Mai can't wait and is excited for Asher's party on Sunday. Weee! Happy Birthday asherito!!!" We're done with the preparations except for the last minute details but nevertheless, we're all set! And basically with an almost one-man team planner, I'm just glad that I was able to accomplish most of the details all by myself so after this grand celebration, I'm really looking forward to a nice relaxation. Perhaps, it won't be too much if I ask from the husband for some beach getaway this April. How about a mexico vacation? That's marvelous, isn't it? It would also be a nice treat if ever since my birthday is just two weeks away.

I'd really love to laze around and lounge on the cozy rooms of any of the Karisma Hotels. Situated on the secluded white-sand beaches of the Mexican Riviera Maya these hotels are just divine. After all, the word "karisma" is Greek of origin, meaning “divine favor.” Looking at the options, Azul Beach Hotel Resort is my choice. Simply because it has just been redesigned, and is the first boutique all-inclusive resort. Not only us, but Asher will also be pampered because of extra amenities like strollers, cribs, baby milk heaters, beach games, coloring books, refrigerators for milk and medicines, and even kid-sized bathrobes. Now that truly is divine!

No comments: