Saturday, February 28, 2009

My Other Birthday Wish.

Since I'll be getting a new mobile phone from the husband as a birthday gift. Guess what I might be wishing for my Dad to get me before he flies back to Saudi.

No, it's not a new cam..nor a laptop.

It's something shining...shimmering and splendid! I'm really in love with this necklace that I found at Holsted Jewelries.

It's a Birthday Wish Genuine Birthstone and Diamond Heart Pendant! Lovely isn't it? And it's even lovelier because of the price. You wouldn't think that it's just below $50. I love each detail that this necklace has: the classic gold-over-sterling silver heart pendant, the twelve genuine gemstones (of course, it'll be aquamarine for me), its diamond, the 18" cable chain with a lobster-claw clasp...perfect! I should go and make a hint to my Dad about this website. Who knows my wish for a costume jewelry might also come true. Holsted Jewelries have plenty of them..not just ordinary jewelries but theirs are well crafted with high quality stones at a reasonable price.

No comments: