Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Valentines Dinner.

Just four nights to go then it's the most awaited day of the lovers. Have you planned or thought so far where and how you and your better half will spend that special day? With all honesty, I haven't. Hubby and I haven't talked about it. I wonder if he's up to something again. I'm not yearning for anything fancy. After all, splurging is at the least of our priority these days especially with the little one's birthday party two and half weeks from now. Perhaps, just a simple dine out in a not so posh or elegant resto. Our fave fast food in Glorietta's Food Choices will do. I'm craving for a World Chicken meal so I'd totally be delighted if I'll be treated to a yummy roasted chicken feast. But if the husband has saved for a romantic dinner in an elegant resto like Spice China or those other Denver Restaurants in Colorado, then who am I to resist? I've just read a review on Spice China (located in Boulder) and they got a two thumbs up from the critic.

No comments: