Sunday, February 08, 2009

The Giveways.

I have been yakking in my other blogs about the party preparations I'm doing for my son's birthday next month. Well, it's kinda exhausting doing all by myself the nitty gritty details but all the more that I'm excited to see how will everyone, especially Asher, enjoy the party. Almost all details have been ironed out including the souvenirs. It took me quite a long while thinking of a nice token. In fact I even checked out the catalog of a custom promotional product supplier to get an idea. But the featured products, although nice and unique, are quite costly. And so I settled with these home made chocolates I found over the web. The best thing about this is that the choco wrappers can be customized by none other than me. And so, here's how will it look like:

The chocolate is sweet but the whole of it is made sweeter because it is done with a labor of love.

No comments: