Saturday, February 28, 2009

Random Questions #21.

1. What are you doing?

Blogging like crazy. I need to catch up on a lot of updates.

2. Do you feel awkward when strangers say hi to you?

Not really although here in Pinas, you seldom encounter such strangers.

3. Is anything upsetting you right now?

None right now.

4. Have you ever seen someone you knew and purposely avoided seeing them?

Yes..have done that before.

5. Do you know anyone with such a terribly annoying voice that you can’t even stand it?

Yes, and I'm glad I don't live with her.

6. Any message for your ex love?

None.

7. Do you announce when you have to pee?

Yes when I have to excuse myself from a group.

8. Do you give out second chances easily?

Yes. I'm a forgiving person actually.

9. Have you ever cried from being so mad?

Yes.

10. Last time you read a text message and smiled?

Just a few minutes ago...a text from Kathy.

Snagged from Chikai.

No comments: