Friday, January 21, 2011

A Natural Goddess

So it’s just recently that I viewed the recent much talked about and controversial pre-nup video of the Beauty Queen-turned-Actress Maggie Wilson with her then fiance, Victor.  They got married last December.  I could say that it would really stir everyone’s curiosity and the steaming hot videos would really make the eyebrows of our conservative (predominantly Catholic) countrymen raised.  But I don’t want to join in the debate about morality anymore as I’m more taken aback by Maggie Wilson’s natural beauty!  I also the video of their December wedding in Misibis Bay, Albay and she was stunning.  I bet, a graduate from the best Arizona cosmetology school, the Regency Beauty Institute will agree with me when I say that makeup and cosmetics are barely needed because she’s naturally a goddess!

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 3583 Alpine Avenue NW – Walker, MI 49544

No comments: