Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Round 2

Results for DSP's NKOTB5 Round 1 aren't in yet. So I absolutely got no idea how my entry fared among 99 entries..(asa pa ako, noh?). Anyway, Kristen sent today the instructions and the kits' coupon for Round 2 which I immediately downloaded. One thing I like about this NKOTB challenge is that you get to have free kits (usually cost around $3.99 on their digishop) for you to work on for each round. So kahit talo, panalo pa rin because of this freebies, di ba?

Here's my entry for Round 2 entitled The Magical Kiss:

NKOTB5-RND2ver1


Journalling reads: "It was not my lips you kissed but my soul...And when my lips meet thine, Thy very soul is wedded unto mine."
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS2
Fonts: Monotype Corsiva, Script MT Bold
Credits:
One Fine Day Kit by by Stacey Jewell Stahl
Moments Wordart by Tina Chambers
Floral Beauty Overlay by Kim Liddiard
Heart Doodles Overlay/Brush by Suzanne Walker
Windswept Stitch by Kim Liddiard
Wedding Kiss Quote by H.H. Boyesen

******************

On another hand, I got another excuse for not blogging lately. Our DSL connection here at home (Makati) has been screwing up lately. You're deeply immersed in your surfing thoughts..the next thing you know you're disconnected and could not reconnect even if you've shut down and restarted the pc. Kinabukasan ka na makakareconnect kaya good luck talaga. I already reported this to the PLDT DSL helpdesk, but to no avail, this keeps on recurring still.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

helo sis. nakuha ko yung link mo kay sis cherry. pwede bang maging online friend tyo hehe? hmm ang ganda nung pagkakagawa mo non, nakuh try ko nga din matuto nyan mukhang nakakaadik maging hobby mahilig pa naman ako sa arts and crafts. ang ganda mo dun sa pic, nakakainlab ung picture nio. un lamang po. babalik balik na lang ako dito sis.

tin-tin said...

naks! you're getting good at it ha :)

Jigs said...

I like it! Looks better than your first one! I love the colors! :)

yuri said...

girl kelan kya ako ikksal?
:(

Mai said...

thanks for your lovely, heart-warming comments. :)

I love digiscrapping talaga ngayon!!!!!! heheh!