Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Tin.

Credits: Country Grunge Kit by Marcee Dugar, A Time to Remember Elements by Kim Liddiard..both from DSP.
Software: Adobe Photoshop CS2

TIN:
- doesn't want to announce her birth date on her blog.
- becoming a nun once crossed her mind.
- thought of flying to Cebu asap when she was in the lowest point of her life.
- Bubba Gump model.
- loves eating..eating..and eating.
- had a Princess themed Mcdonald's Birthday Party last year.
- the eldest among her siblings but pictures with them don't say so.
- she's feeling better with her Dad right now.
- having second thoughts of offering her seat in MRT to pregnant passengers as she's having trouble distinguishing a pregnant lady from a big-bellied one. Kinda torn between offering an unselfish act or rendering an offense.

**There goes my random thoughts and recollection about Tin while I was digiscrapping her pic.

I met this pretty lass in the blogosphere world. I can no longer recall who tagged first, it's just that the next thing I know..her blog is one of those I frequently round, tag and her entries being commented on. Her entries would always be short but precise and straight to the point. What I love about her blogging is how she imparts her random ramblings, her thoughts, wit and even frustrations in life...the way she shares her life to her blogger friends...the way she sees her own, according to her, Pretty Life. Though we haven't met personally yet, I'm sure her positive outlook and bubbly personality shines through even more in person..even better the way she is in her blogging world. I couldn't think of a better caption than her own personal quote on her blog...am I not right? "short but precise and meaningful".

So there goes the RAK I'm blabbing about last week.

This is Tin, the younger sister I never had..the sole "kind-hearted" challenger among my oh-so-many blogger friends out there who bravely took my dare. (hehe! nagparinig na naman).

So Tin, I just want to affirm that you have indeed a pretty life with a pretty face. Keep on shining with your positive aura. God Bless!



3 comments:

Jigs said...

Very nice Mai, simple but sweet. I loved the last line. A pretty life with a pretty face! hehe!

tin-tin said...

wow! thanks! malaki na ulo ko. hahaha. hmmm... how can i do the rippling effect kaya? promise.. iniisip ko tlga sya but i can't think of any.

thanks ulit ate mai. as for the history.. my officemate stumbled upon your blog by clicking the next blog. i got interested with your post on the guestbook. ayun! nagleave ako ng comment tapos yun na :)

tin-tin said...

at ang galing! ang dme mong naalala about me :)q