Thursday, July 24, 2008

ABC's of Fashion.

Players: Swept Away | The Scrapaholic Me | Love. Happiness. Us. | YOUR BLOG

A: What accessories do you wear everyday?
***I rarely wear my jewelries when I’m just at home. If a burp pad or a lampin can be considered an accessory, then that’s what I have daily. Lolz.

B: What is your beauty routine?
***I just wash my face with water and Likas Papaya soap. Then, moisturizer pag naisipan.

C: What was the last item of clothing (for yourself) that you purchased?
***A Nursing Bra, I think.

D: Do you use a dresser, closet, or both?
***Both.

E: What type of earrings are in your ears right now?
***None.

F: What type of figure do you have?
***skinny.

G: Do you wear glasses?
***nope.

H: What type of handbag do you carry?
***A leather black shoulder bag.

I: What is your ideal style?
***i like wearing jeans and whatever top i feel like wearing.

J: What jewelry are you wearing right now?
***none. When I go out, I wear my wedding ring, engagement ring, necklace, and earrings.

K: Do you wear knee-hi stockings?
***no.

L: Do you *have* to wear matching lingerie?
***no.

M: Do you wear makeup?
***whenever I go out but I’m a minimalist.

N: Do you wear nightgowns?
***no.

O: What outerwear do you put on when going out on a typical winters day?
***no winter here.

P: What is your favorite perfume?
***RL for women.

Q: Is your motto “quality over quantity” when it comes to clothing and accessories?
***Yes.

R: Do you wear rain boots?
***No.

S: Do you wear socks or slippers when your feet get cold?
***No.

T: Do you have a set of travel luggage?
***None.

U: What is your daily uniform?
***None. Just my regular home clothes.

V: If you are married, did you wear a veil with your wedding dress? If not, how did you do your hair?
***Yes, i did.

W: Do you wear a watch?
***Yes.

X: What item of clothing always makes you feel extremely beautiful?
***None. Just my smile will do. Lolz.

Y: What is your favorite type of yarn?
***Huh..none.

Z: Do you prefer zippers or buttons?
***Buttons.

No comments: