Friday, July 04, 2008

Q & A Part 2.

I am following suit Alpha's sets of tags and memes so here's Q&A Part 2. The first part, I posted it on my main blog.

11. Who was the last two people to text you?
My Mom and sister.

12. What’s the fifth text in your inbox say?
"Hi Mai, can I call you?" ~ from Joy, former colleague.

14. What high school did/do you attend?
UST High School.

15. What was your least favorite lesson, and why?
Trigonometry. It's Math..and I'm just not a Math person.

16. What were you doing at 11pm last night?
Still up, digiscrapping Kylie's christening invites, blogging, and surfing about discount furniture.

17. Who was the last person you texted to last night before bed?
No one.

19. Is there anything that you are craving right now?
Lasagna.

20. When did your last hug take place?
Just a few minutes ago. I hugged little Asher before he fell asleep.

21. Do people ever make stupid mistakes when spelling or saying your name?
Some mispell it with "My" or "Mhai" or "Mhay". Some mispronounce it as "Mey".

No comments: