Thursday, July 24, 2008

What Movie Is Your Love Life Like?




Your Love Life is Like Pretty Woman



"I want the fairy tale"



You believe that love is truly blind, unpredictable, and surprising. Two very different people can easily find true love.

At least, that is how it will happen when you marry a gorgeous billionaire someday ;-)



Your love style: Sensual and flirty



Your Hollywood Ending Will Be: Surprisingly happy



Well, I couldn't agree more. It actually says it all and if I may just add, Pretty Woman is one of my favorite flicks of all time. I just have to quite disagree with the "flirty" love style. I'm more of its contrary that I'd rather keep silent of my feelings that do the first move and give hints. Maria Clara, huh? And yes, I'm a sucker with happy endings. It dawned on me that it's quite a while since I last set foot on a movie house that I've even forgotten how does it look like..nah, just an exaggeration, of course. Honestly, I don't have the spare time yet to go out. Perhaps, a relaxing dvd marathon at home with hubby cozily snuggling each other on a home theater chairs will do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just watched Pretty Woman the other day with my fiance and she'd probably get this movie to describe her too. A movie marathon seems nice. Neat post :D