Thursday, July 03, 2008

Need A Haircut.

David's Salon's advertisement is being currently aired on TV and this reminds me that I need to have a haircut. Asher's now practicing his grabbing skills and my long hair is not spared from his hands. I hope I'll find time this weekend to visit my favorite salon nearby. I just also hope that they now have enough hairdressers and stylists because the last time I had an appointment with them, I waited for an hour before I was served due to lack of manpower. The owner said that she was having a tough time recruiting for good stylists that can meet the standards of the salon and that of the customers. If only, she said, there is a job placement website like www.beautyjobs.com then she's saved. This website is created for the purpose of connecting salon and spa owners with qualified applicants of beauty salon jobs. This is set up exclusively for the beauty industry and is free of charge. This is owned by Regency Beauty Institute and they aim to help their students launch a fruitful career by bridging them with its industry partners.

No comments: