Thursday, July 24, 2008

Seven.

Thanks for this tag Peachy :)

The rules:
A. List these rules on your blog.
B. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
C. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
D. You’ll have to read on for my 7 facts and see who I tagged.

{ Facts about Me }

1. I am moody. A typical characteristic among Pisceans.

2. I don’t have my gall bladder anymore.

3. I am a voracious eater but doesn’t gain weight that much easily.

4. I graduated with a degree in BS Commerce Major in Business Administration.

5. I have a collection of Nicholas Sparks’ books.

6. I don’t eat Japanese foods except california maki and tempura.

7. I’m a Work-at-home Mom.

Go ahead, consider yourself tagged.

Now, I'm off to do some sales job search for a friend who's wanting to go back in the corporate world.

No comments: