Sunday, July 13, 2008

Almost Done.

Four down, just two more to go. I'm referring to the signatories of my clearance from CVG. Yeah, it's exactly a month now since I resigned and still, I am not cleared yet. Well, apart from procrastination, I didn't have the luxury of time to do it and recently lack the "help" since we're nannyless in the last two weeks. There's no one to look after my little one at home so I can't go out of the house. Not unless, I'll bring him just like how I did yesterday. I brought him along with me in the office to check on my sister who replaced me at my post at the same time process my clearance.Upon seeing the little one, everyone got delighted and crowded over him. The little one behaved well and amused them of his non-stop-blabbing antics. He wasn't grumpy and all that's why I didn't have a hard time even when I'm having my clearance signed by the Facilities and Finance Groups.

After a month since I resigned and left, it feels good to actually be back to the workplace I've got accustomed to for about two years. Just seeing my workstation, my former pedestal drawers, all those things that used to be mine, and even those neatly stacked CAT5e cables underneath my desk...bring back all the memories of my stint at CVG. I quite miss working in the corporate world but nothing beats my current profession which is being a stay-at-home mom.

Anyway back to the clearance thing, I hope to finally finish them by next week. The nanny's coming back so I'll have the chance to do so. I have to have this done asap so I can get hold of my final paycheck already.

1 comment:

Berto and Kwala said...

hi there! i envy you for having the opportunity of being a stay at home mom. it's something that i've been wanting to do, but our finances dictates that i can't quit work just yet. maybe someday... =)

God bless!