Friday, August 15, 2008

Cool Converter.

Finally, I'd be able to rip our DVD wedding video and extract some image files after what..almost 3 years since the wedding. Yes, I couldn't believe it either that it took me that long. We do have lots of pictures but there are some moments in the video that our photographer wasn't able to capture in still shots. I've been scouring the net for audio-video and mov converter softwares that I almost lost hope until I learned about Blaze Media Pro just yesterday. It is a powerful, yet easy to use all-in-one multimedia application that offers conversion, ripping, editing, recording, burning, playback, and much more. Added cool features also include video capture, video creation, combining and extraction, video editing, copying of music CDs, audio and video merging, lyrics search, audio tag editing, and a whole lot more. And the best thing about this that I'm so happy about is that the frames from video files can also be extracted to images files in a batch mode. I am not a techie person but I think I can manage as the software seems just easy to navigate.


Now I can get start working on this, finally. If you also have movie files that needs conversion, ripping or editing, check out this cool software.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... you made me feel guilty. I have been married 9 years and er my wedding video is still a er video!