Saturday, August 02, 2008

Just Another Survey.

From Chikai:

1. Would you consider yourself a flirt? No
2. Are you superstitious? Sometimes
3. Have you ever been confused over two relationships at once? No
4. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Just a few. I'm not a shoe fetish.
5. Do you believe in love at first sight? No
6. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you? Yes
7. Do you want someone you can’t have? No
8. Does your ex still have feelings for you? I don't care
9. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with? Hmm a close kabarkada
10. Do people talk about you behind your back? maybe? I dunno and I don't care
11. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Owning a business, has travelled the world and still sexy lolz (No, I'm not taking Slimquick or any slimming pills)
12. What are you excited about right now? Malling later
13. Would you rather smile over a lie or cry over the truth? Cry over the truth
14. Does it take a lot to make you cry? No. In fact, I'm such a crybaby
15. Are your parents strict? Yes when we were younger
16. Can music affect your mood? It depends

No comments: