Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Favorite Things.

I snagged this from Alpha:

1. food: I love KFC, Yellow Cab's Shrimp and Garlic Pizza, Aveneto's Oil and Garlic Pasta, Selecta's Moo Sandwich, Siomai, Paksiw na Pata and adobo.

2. movie: Armageddon, Pearl Harbor, A Walk to Remember

3. song: Josh Groban's You Raise Me Up and Bread songs

4. color: blue and yellow

5. outdoor activity: shopping (lolz), swimming

6. season: Summer

7. book: Nicholas Sparks' books

8. store: grocery store and all baby stores

9. car: Our Nissan Green Machine

10. animal: dogs

This reminds of the song from A Sound of Music. Go ahead and snag this if you need some fill ins.

I'm almost done with my tasks for today. As soon as I'm through reading about a friend's email regarding her Chicago personal injury lawyers search story, I'm gonna treat myself with either one of those listed in item # 1. :D

No comments: