Sunday, August 10, 2008

Love Poem Generator.

I'm still chuckling with the love poem I created using the Love Poem Generator. You have to try this out. Do not expect though that it's gonna be cheesy and romantic and all that but I'm sure you'll have some good laughs just what I did.

Curious what's the love poem, I have?

Here:

Love Poem

Your skin glows like the Apple, blossoms Chubby as the Tulip in the purest hope of spring.
My heart follows your violin voice and leaps like a fish at the whisper of your name.
The evening floats in on a great eagle wing.
I am comforted by your Giordano that I carry into the twilight of Maibeams and hold next to my hands.
I am filled with hope that I may dry your tears of water.
As my knees falls from my Mango, it reminds me of your You.
In the quiet, I listen for the last loud of the day.
My heated cheeks leaps to my
funny t shirts. I wait in the moonlight for your secret Hubby so that we may running as one, cheeks to cheeks, in search of the magnificient blue and mystical Baby of love.

No comments: