Sunday, August 10, 2008

Dating 101.

Yen tagged me. Thanks girl!

Players: Ozzy’s Mom | Me,Myself + 2 | Kidd Designs | Fun.Fierce.Fabulous | | Me and Mine | Little Peanut | Pea in a Pod | Creative in Me | Notable Bistro | Sugarmagnolias |Around the World | Love. Happiness. Us. | Your blog

1. When was your first kiss and where?
:: Hmmm, just a few years back.

2. When was your first real relationship and how long did it last?
:: Hmm, when my-now-hubby got together and will last for lifetime.

3. What age were you allowed to date?
:: Not until I graduated from college. But illegally, I had a few with the husband during our Junior Year.

4. What’s the craziest thing you did (for love) when you were a teenager?
:: Call me boring but honestly I felt so young then and immature that the love thing didn't enter my mind.

5. How long was your longest relationship and what’s the secret?
:: Husband and I were steady for five yrs prior to marriage. The secret which we apply until now is open communication, respect and trust.

6. How long did you date before you decided to settle down?
:: Five years.

7. How did you know he was the ONE?
:: It's indescribable when that moment comes. You won't actually know, you'd just suddenly feel it. :D

8. Now, at what age will you allow your kids(s) to date?
:: I honestly don't know yet.

9. When it comes to your kids dating, will you be a cool parent or a strict parent?
:: In between.

10. What piece of advice can you give to your child when they start dating?
:: Not to rush things.

11. What's your ideal date?
:: I am actually easy to please. Even a movie date in a home theater seating complete with a bucket of buttered popcorn and can of soda and all those stuffs will do.

No comments: