Thursday, June 04, 2009

Father's Day Gift.

Father's day is just a few weeks away and I'm still clueless what to surprise my dear hubby. This will be his second time to celebrate and I want it to be as special and memorable as his first. He has always been the perfect daddy to Asher and a good provider to us. He's been working hard these days at work, rendering overtime most of the days so on his special day, I would like to pamper him and give him something fabulous. I think I found the perfect gift for him at Holsted Jewelers. What do you think of this New Moon Men's Watch? Isn't it a darling? I'm sure that the husband would be delighted because of its sleek, silver-finish band. I simply love the design and I bet the husband, too, will go gaga over this. True to their word, even just by looking at their shop, I'm already having a “wow!” moment just like all the other customers of Holsted Jewelers. They're known for their beauty, craftsmanship and quality of their products like costume jewelry, rings, watches and all other jewelries that fancy you.


No comments: