Thursday, June 04, 2009

Movie Watching Galore.

I think I have mentioned here a few weeks ago that hubby and I got hooked on downloading mp4 movies from symbianize forum for free. Well, actually, it wasn't totally free on our part because I had to upgrade my membership at megaupload so as to enjoy the unlimited and faster download of files for a month. But I tell you, the meager amount I paid was all worth it with all the movies we were able to download. How many you may ask, well, for you to have an idea, we aren't finished yet watching them all. Yes, that much. Every other night, if I'm not online, hubby and I would engage in movie marathons using his iPOD while waiting to get sleepy. However, we often debate first on the movie selection because we have different preferred movie types. It is in this light that I sometimes am tempted to check out the ipods at The Source (by Circuit City). Their wide array of ipod selections including accessories are one of the cheapest I've seen on the web. If ever I'll get one then we don't have to argue and debate which movie to watch at the same time.

No comments: