Saturday, June 20, 2009

First Time.

Earlier today, a friend of mine who recently gave birth sent a text message asking about Asher's baptism details last year. At the same time, she informed me that I'll be one of her daughter's godparents. I have a few godchildren, all are hubby's actually so the moment we got married, they also became mine. Technically, believe it or not, this is a first time for me and I'm excited. The christening will take place next month so as early as now, I have to start browsing online and consequently buy baby gifts for Baby Yui. The first shop that comes in my mind is Babynest.com. I've window shopped there previously and I find their baby and nursery essentials cute and amazing. Babynest.com has an array of adorable, personalized gifts for the parents and their bundles of joy.

No comments: