Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday 9: Games People Play


Saturday 9: Games People Play

1. What was your favorite active game as a child?
:: Hide and seek, piko, chinese garter and volleyball

2. What was your favorite board game as a child?
:: Snakes and Ladders, Monopoly Game

3. Tell us about a friend you played these games with in your youth.
:: Oh they no longer live in our village. I haven't got in touch with them but they're contact in my Friendster account.

4. What is your favorite card game?
:: I rarely play cards then

5. What board games do you enjoy now?
:: None

6. Do you play video games? Which ones?
:: Yes! I used to be addicted with The Sims and Grand Theft Auto at PS2; Donkey Kong and Super Mario at SNES, then a lot of other games on the computer.

7. Tell us about the friends you play games with now.
:: I don't play games now with friends. I usually play with my son.

8. Do you play any sports now?
:: No but I used to play and like volleyball a lot!

9. What’s your favorite sport to watch?
:: Basketball and volleyball.

No comments: