Thursday, June 04, 2009

Paintball Games, Anyone?

If given the chance (and time..and budget), I would love to try the game of paintball. I have watched several episodes of a local sports show where they featured such and from the looks of it, it seems it's totally fun. I like the thrill, the energy and the adrenaline rush as if you're in a combat. Albeit it's totally nerve-wracking, muscle-mangling and exhausting, nothing beats the feeling of overwhelming triumph when you hit someone bullseye with a paintball.

If you are as curious as me and would love to try out this sport, hubby told me that there's a shop online where you can buy paintball packages (starter kits) and other gears like paintball guns, paintball goggles, casual apparel, jerseys, hoppers and a whole lot more. What's even cooler about ZephyrPaintball.com is that their gears are marked down at lower prices with free shipping even.

No comments: