Monday, June 01, 2009

First Carousel Ride.

Carousel ride at trinoma

This was Asher's first carousel ride and how did he find it? He certainly enjoyed the ride while I, on the other hand, got a little dizzy afterwards. LOL. Good thing Asher was just still and behaved all throughout the ride. I wonder if he'll also behave if he gets to ride a real horse. He was supposed to have his first ride when we were in Baguio last December but unfortunately, he fell asleep when we arrived at the Wright Park. I hope that he'll experience to ride one soon because the real thing is much different with all the saddles, breeches and all. Of course, the husband or I will ride with him since he's tool small yet to ride alone. Hopefully, I won't get dizzy this time since the horse doesn't go in circles. LOL.

No comments: