Monday, July 17, 2006

Happy Monthsary and my Weekend

Happy 7 months of marital bliss to my dearest hubby! Two more days to go, Happy 6th Anniversary naman! Haha! kahit married na, we still celebrate our bf-gf anniversaries...that explains the Cebu Pacific tickets I posted the other day.
****************************************************
Entry created July 16, 2006:

And yes..finally! Paul and I went out on a Sabado night gimik. Yesterday was the birthday of his HS bestfriend, Jordan and we were connived by his girlfriend, Odessa to hold a suprise party for him. It wasn't really a big bash as the simple feasting just took place in his house with us, his HS barkada plus girlfriends/partners pigged out with pizza, lasagna, carbonara, chicken, sans rival and chocolate cake. The kada was complete: Genil and Leia, JR and Nicee, Paul and me and of course the celebrant, Jordan and his gf, Ode. Clueless as he was, Jordan's eyes widened as soon as he stepped inside the house and was shocked of our presence. At siyempre pa, the usual chikahan and asaran just like the good old days. All 7 of us except JR's gf were HS classmates at USTHS and it's kinda interesting to know that aside from Paul & me na nagkatuluyan na, going strong din sina Genil & Leia and Jordan & Ode. Galing noh? kaya nga solid itong barkadang ito eh. We practically know each other that much kasi nga magkakakilala na kami noong mga totoy at nene pa kami way back HS years. May mga side stories and other twists pa sa mga love stories namin pero I'll just repost an entry on Wednesday about that in time for our anniv. Hanapin ko pa sa archives hehe!

So there, after stuffing our tummies with much food, nagkayayaan na manood ng sine. And yes! congatulate me people! Didn't I just make an entry a few weeks ago complaining (and making parinig to Paul) that I haven't been to a moviehouse in ages? We watched a last full show screening of the Pirates of the Carribean 2: Dead Man's Chest at Gateway. Don't expect me to create a review on it kasi there are still some parts na di ko ma-gets since I wasn't able to watch Part 1. Obviously, sequel nga siya at may kasunod pa. Effects and acting wise, ang ganda. Johnny Depp entertained me at sobrang katawa talaga mga comedy stunts niya as the Captain Jack Sparrow. It got me bored a bit though and nainis sa mga supernatural sea monsters with giant tentacles na mga kontrabida. Ewan ko ba basta kainis ang itsura eh. Haha! Si Papa Orlando Bloom naman, hay, ayaw ko hair at bigote niya dito though gwapo pa rin naman siya..I like his looks better nga lang sa Lord of the Rings.

We went home in the wee hours of the morning na..hehe! gimik mode talaga noh? We were at home mga 2 am na yata and slept din agad which luckily I did kahit na may onting effects pa ng caffeine kasi nag-Starbucks pa kami prior watching the movie. Oh well, sleepyhead talaga ako. Besides, we need to wake up early in the morning for my OB check-up. Not much irregularities found naman and I was just given a cleansing medicine to work on my system next month.

After the check up, we headed straight to SM to buy footwears namin ni Paul. He bought a new black shoes kasi bumigay yung old one dahil sa ulan..wawa naman! As for me naman, bumili ng tsinelas for our getaway on Thursday hehe! Wish ko lang talaga walang dumating na bagyo on Thursday 'til this weekend para ma-enjoy naman namin ang Php 10 fare promo ng Cebu Pacific. San kami pupunta? Hmmm...we'll be hitting the Bora sands and waves ulit hehe! Second honeymoon? oo hehe! Pero unlike the first last December, we'll be going with our kada Genil, Leia and JR...and this time, with a super tipid mode. Off-peak season ngayon kaya we'll really hunt for a good place to stay that offers a huge huge huge discount. I know we will find one. :)

Hmmm...tamad mode ako ngayon magblog..sorry...pansin niyo? Just want to share how my weekend was. hehe!

4 comments:

lheeanne said...

Onga pala Monthsary nyo today.. at kami nman tomorow... waaaaaaaaa...

happy Monthsary.. parang kelan lang hindi ba? ako nga feeling ko kahapon lang ang nag daan...

tin-tin said...

happy anniversary! at monthsary sa inyo! :)

dionne said...

ei mai! happy happy! btw, were you able to stay beyond the credits of pirates? imdb says there's something pa daw at the end. joven and i left na kasi eh. didn't see it. =(

Jigs said...

Ang saya naman! Gimik to the max ka and your hubby! Nakakainggit naman! Nagparty na nga, nag night out, tapos may bora pa?! Haay! What I would give for the fun your having! hehehe!