Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Who in the World is Elvis?

Well, I will be out the whole day today and as I have a promise to update this nook of mine every other day, I will be leaving you with this entry. Sensible? di ko lam pero it's pretty hilarious. I found this on Meng's site and I couldn't help chuckling over her results. This stirred my curiosity and I laughed harder when I saw my own test results. How in the world do they randomly produce these answers anyway?


Your Boobies' Names Are...

Elvis

So siya pala si Elvis???? :lolz:


9 comments:

Kiro said...

err i dont like the name hahaha... wala lang... elvis...acheche

haha and my word verification is dwxyz

yuri said...

kkaiis namn elvis ang name... yeah iknow cabral pero way way back ust pay high pati sila juania and yung girl from annaluna. pa from debate. im fr. letran kasi (hs) kapwa dominikano. lol

Jigs said...

Elvis...LOL!!! Both of them are named Elvis! Dapat magkaiba! LOL!!!

Parang Mary Kate yung isa, Ashley yung isa! LOL!!!!! JOKE lang!!!!

tin-tin said...

elvis?!?!!? weird ha! yung akin, The Bazoombas! hahaha. weirdo! :)

Mai said...

kiro: same here...don't like the name.

yuri: classmates ko sina ronald cabral, gretchen wania and mary grace "em-em" mabanglo (the girl from annaluna). yeah debaters nga sila...

jigs: oo nga dapat magkaiba...:lolz:

tin: mas cool yung sayo haha! weird nga noh? hehe!

Lea L. Atacador said...

nacurious ako ah.. mine naman Thelma and Louise hihihi :)nakakatawa na nakakainis! :)

& said...

wow. i noticed that your blog is gaining more and more readers, and comments. Congrats to that. :))

anyway. hmm ELVIS? wow. so ELVIS is sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy?

WEIRD. so weird. nice post by the way! VERY SHORT!! haha less time sa blog-tours ko ahehehe!! http://utakgago.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

wahihihi....mai.... tinatawag na ni sweetheart si elvis.... wahihihi..ikeeee

dionne said...

hahaha mai! hanubayan, elvis! mine's love muffins. naks! hahaha!