Sunday, July 09, 2006

Mai's Blog Advisory

You might have noticed that I no longer update my blog on a daily basis (and I'm so sorry for that). Well, for one, I'm really into reviewing for my civil service exams and two, I'm running out of sensible posts to share or is it just the sloth in me that's ruling over my mind?? :lolz:

Thanks for those who constantly STILL visit my blog and take time to comment or tag at least. They're really my simple pleasures and just reading your names tagging and commenting do really brings a smile on my face and makes my day complete. Naks! Babaw noh? Well, that's how I am really. Don't worry..will log in right away naman as soon as I have a sensible post to share. Basta for now, sensya na kung every other day ang entries..

Uh-oh..will this make me less of a blogwhore? hehe!

3 comments:

Jigs said...

Yes! that will make you less of a blogwhore! Ano na tawag sayo niyan? LOL!

Mai said...

jigs: hahah! wala din akong maisip! semi-blogwhore? panget...oks lang at least hindi naman plain blurker lang. whehe!

tin-tin said...

sarap ng feeling na binibisita ka khet na di ka nagpaparamdam noh? hehe