Sunday, December 10, 2006

Ask...

and you shall receive....

Early Xmas Gifts

(Click on the pic to view credits)

Didn't I just post my Christmas Wish List entry a few days ago??? Yes! I got two of so many realistic and fanciful wishes that I enumerated:

1.) I now have the most recent Nicholas Sparks' release, Dear John...and my kris kringle baby was so kind enough to give me the hardbound one costing Php900+. Astig! (Eh kasi wala naman talagang paperback pa nun sa NBS hehe! I just wrote it anyway sa list ko nagbakasakali...and truly, my wish was granted haha!) Yipee..another addition to my Sparks collection. :) The only book that I'm missing is Three Weeks With My Brother. Di kasi siya nirelease dito sa Pinas...how I wish may friend ako sa Tate na mapagsuyuan. **wink-wink**

2.) My second wish that came true is..I'm now sporting a newly rebonded hair! Di masyadong kita sa pic but feel na feel ko na ulit maglugay ng hair hehe! Thanks to my dear hubby for this gift yihaa! Actually, don't know kung anniv gift ba ito or christmas gift or both na. Hehe! Whichever, thanks thanks ng marami :D

Now to update my wishlist...
"Castle in the air" Wishes:
1. Canon EOS 400D (Rebel XTi)
2. $100 worth of digiscrapping GCs
3. a laptop
4. a brand new mobile unit (preferably 3G-enabled, kahit ala namang ka-3G)
5. iPOD video
6. a getaway with hubby abroad (Hong Kong, Thailand or Singapore)
7. an additional Video Card for the PC at home
8. a GC at David's for Hair Rebonding service

Realistic Wishes:
1. Dear John (paperback) by Nicholas Sparks
2. Filipino Cookbooks (except Del Monte bec I have it already)
3. Adobe Photoshop books, Java Programming books, Creating Website Books
4. a nice office bag
5. Ralph Lauren perfume

I will still keep on wishing..malay natin di ba? Balikan ako ni Santa hehe!

**My dad based in Saudi just called...uuwi daw sila sa Dec 17!! Yahoo! (Am I looking at another wish that'd be possibly granted?)

On another thought, I'd rather have our ultimate wish over all these material things. A wish for a life that we've been patiently waiting for, constantly praying for. But as they say..and as I say over and over on my thoughts and in my heart...ask and you shall receive...in God's perfect time.
Edited Dec. 24...I must have been really good this year. I have to scratch two more things off my wish list. Hooray! My wonderful husband gave me a nice bag and my dad gave me a Ralph Lauren perfume as pasalubong. :)

2 comments:

tin-tin said...

mapost na nga din kaya wishlist ko. baka matupad. hahaha :)

Anonymous said...

Awww... Mai, swerte. I miss my hair straight na rin. Di bale sa April, pwede na. :) Ei, congrats sa mga wishes granted ha, aga ng ang pasko mo Mai.