Monday, December 04, 2006

Merry Christmas!

Yes..this is for real!

My apologies for not updating you guys about my world lately. Yes, it's nearing christmas. (In fact, in our company, it already is christmas tonight as we're having the company-wide christmas party at the World Trade Center). This is the reason why I have been lagging so much. Since programs are exchausting their budgets with upcoming parties and year-end activities kaya eto ngarag-ngarag to the max dealing with vendors for their requirements.

This coming Friday naman, it's our department's christmas party with an '80s theme..time to bring out the '80s outfits that have been stashed for years. hehe! We'll be having a contest din kaya busy kami sa pagpractice with steps of Together Forever, Like A Virgin, Katawan...and the like. Hope I could blog about that this weekend hehe! and I hope manalo din ako sa raffle namin!!! Kelangan kong bumawi...kasi kahit mabunot name ko tonight with the company-wide raffle for the Chevrolet grand prize eh di ako eligible with my project employee status. Pero sayang noh? Ang gwapo nga ng car kanina eh...I wonder who'll be driving that home. Kainggit.

Feel ko na ngang malapit na ang christmas kasi I received na my first xmas gift from a colleague today...yahoo!

And still with christmas pa rin tayo, we finally went to Divisoria last Friday to shop for christmas gifts. Kaso sa dami ng tao at pagod na kami ni hubby, we gave up and went home na kahit na di pa nabibili lahat. Pero onti na lang naman ang wala so perhaps, one of these days na lang magshop ulit. Also I'm about to finish the 2007 calendars I'm personally digiscrapping yihaa! Will post that on a separate entry na lang. (And yes, I have been digiscrapping madly lately...kaya napapabayaan ang blog hehe! Dami kong new LOs sa gallery ko hehe!)

Wow! Time flies so fast talaga...13 days to go...one year na pala kami ni hubby! yahoo! I'm looking forward to it kasi we'll be having a weekend getaway somewhere (pero di naman kalayuan)...kwento ko na lang after hehe!

Okay...that's it for the mean time...see yah around and let me be the one to greet you all advance Merry Christmas!

And to my dear husband, advance happy 1st anniversary! yabyu!


my DH

Click on the picture for the credits.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hello mai! :) wow, ang bilis ng panahon! 1 year anniversary niyo na ni hubby! :D kami papunta palang jan! ;) advance merry christmas din! looks like you're having lots of fun! masaya talaga pasko sa pinas! post pictures of your '80s outfit. masaya yan, we used to have the "theme" christmas parties din before! :)

tin-tin said...

one year na kayo? wow! lapit na!

haay... adik ka na naman sa digiscrapping. hehehe :)

♥ mommy author ♥ said...

oi sis! kamusta na ba?! tagal na natin walang kachickahan ever! ;) same tayo, dto din sa company namin 80's din ang theme kaso echapwera ako ng mga kumags dito dahil jontis daw ang lola mo! kaya mega-tunganga lang ang drama ko sa party! sa 22 pa kame... anyways, mukhang happy ka naman sa work mo at di kana maabala ha... hehehe... post ka naman pics ng 80's theme nyo ha...