Sunday, December 17, 2006

Happy Anniversary, my Dear Hubby!

Early Xmas Gifts



Journalling reads:
It seems like it was just yesterday when I vowed to be your wife..your better half to love, honor and take care of you until eternity. Time flew but I didn't notice it passed by as I was busy falling in love with you more and more each day as I wake up beside you. On our first year of wedded bliss, I reflect on the many things that we have shared. Lots of hopes and dreams were fulfilled, and wonderful memories made. I can't ask for a better man to share my life with as you're already the perfect piece to complete the puzzle of my life. I am forever grateful to God for blessing me with such a gentle man who loves me unconditionally. I thank the Lord for bringing us together..thankful for giving me a man who loves me even more than I love him. On our first year anniversary, I want you to know that I still remain true with the vows I made at the altar. I do and will always love and take care of you until the end of no end. I love you so much, my baby!

Click on the pic to view the credits.

No comments: